One of our favourite Elf Ideas is an annual North Pole Breakfast. Some people like to do this on the day of the Elf's arrival or as a special treat on Christmas Eve.
Decorate your table with Christmas tableware and enjoy a selection of festive-themed breakfast treats
Some of our favourite food ideas are:
1) Christmas toast shapes using festive Cookie Cutters
2) 'Candy Canes' made from banana and strawberries
3) Pancake Christmas tree (use green food colouring then stack triangular pancakes vertically, with a raspberry on top - your child can also decorate this with additional fruit pieces if you wish)
4) Waffles sprinkled with 'snow' (icing sugar)
5) Hot Chocolate with Candy Cane stirrers and marshmallow 'snowballs'.